The warm glow of copper—The Brilliance of Serinium®
Treat yourself like royalty capturing the look and coloring of rose and white gold wedding bands without the expense of it. Royal Copper and its unique color also makes it the perfect material to combine with Serinium®. Royal Copper is a beautiful and unique option providing the look of rose gold that provides a rich warm glow offering an earthy tone, but also gives a soothing and comforting effect. Royal Copper is available in many finish options, such as a patina distress, a hand applied hammered effect, or classic looks with a milgrain, hammer, or your favorite Celtic knot just to name a few. This stunning collection is protected with a heavy acrylic to protect the copper so it maintains the look for life.
History of Copper Jewelry
Copper jewelry dates back to 2500 BC, when Egyptians employed jewelry makers to produce crowns and headdresses. The amount of copper one used or possessed signified a higher social status. The jewelry makers were held in high esteem. As a matter of fact they were so highly regarded, that depictions of jewelry making were painted onto tomb walls.
Early settlers in America also used copper, mainly to produce jewelry items such as beads and earrings. With the arrival of Europeans on the continent, copper jewelry, mainly bracelets, gained a whole new significance as a trading item for Native Americans.
Copper Jewelry offers health & healing properties many people believe that copper jewelry has special qualities that improve or protect the health of the wearer. These beliefs may be partly based on copper’s physical composition and conducting properties. New Age Healers believe copper stimulates the mental and psychic flow of energy, as well as the energy between the working parts of the human anatomy.
Serinium® wedding ring characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!