Wedding bands for the rugged man
What describes a Rugged man? And why does he need a Rugged Serinium® wedding band? A rugged man is little bit of scruff, buff and a lot of sexy. A rugged man is someone you want to be in the wilderness with when you’re hunting, fishing and camping.
Dress for success, or so the saying goes. You already own all the hunting, fishing, marine and camping gear — casual and outdoor apparel, footwear, optics, vehicle accessories, gifts and home furnishings… everything with an outdoor theme. Even your dog has a camo collar, sweater and rain slick. What are you missing… a Rugged Serinium® wedding ring!
What describes a Rugged Serinium® wedding ring best? Tough but beautiful! Here are some of the Rugged Serinium® wedding bands:
Let’s take a look at the Serinium® wedding band characteristics:
- Serinium® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
Safety of Serinium® wedding bands
Serinium® is also the safest of jewelry metals, and can be quickly and safely removed in an emergency with commonly available tools, such as a standard ring cracker or even a pair of vice-grip pliers.
Hardness of Serinium® wedding bands
Why is hardness important in a wedding band, you ask? So, on the Mohs Hardness Scale of 1 – 10, with gold and silver being only a 2.5 to 3, its clear that gold and silver are considered soft metals. Platinum (4 to 4.5) is almost twice as hard as gold and silver. And, Serinium® is harder and more scratch resistant than all of them.
The hardness of Serinium® is measured on the Rockwell Hardness Scale and comes in at 56 on the Rockwell C Scale. This system was devised to test the hardness of materials such as steel, copper, iron, aluminum, titanium, zinc and lead. The Rockwell Hardness test is a hardness measurement based on the net increase in depth of impression as a load is applied to a metal surface.
Let’s get a little technical… take a look at this hardness chart:
*Estimated – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardness_comparison
**Actual hardness as measured by the Rockwell C Hardness Scale
Simply click on the link below, enter your zip code, and we’ll help you find a Serinium® Wedding Band retailer. Remember… Tough but beautiful!