Spring is the perfect time to organize, but don’t neglect your jewelry! It deserves a little spring-cleaning love. Spruce up your favorite pieces of jewelry with our four jewelry cleaning tips.
But, before we go there… consider this:
What if your wedding band was made from a brilliant white metal, that is ultra-hard in order to resist scratching and wear, is hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant and most of all, completely safe? In 2011 Jewelry Innovations set out to achieve this goal and the result is Serinium® — The Precious Contemporary Metal™.
Let’s take a look at the Serinium® wedding band characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
NO CLEANING NEEDED!
What about your other jewelry? Here are those cleaning tips:
1) Clean your diamonds with dish soap, warm water, and a toothbrush.
Here is a safe and easy way to clean your diamond jewelry at home (we’ve tried it ourselves before!). Fill a bowl with dish soap and warm water. Place your diamonds in the bowl and let them soak overnight. In the morning, gently scrub your diamonds with a toothbrush, rinse them off, and voila!
2) Polish your pearls with shampoo, warm water, and a makeup brush.
Mix some shampoo and warm water in a bowl, dip a makeup brush in the shampoo-water, and then brush over each pearl. Wipe your pearls with a damp cloth, and lay them out to dry.
3) Make your gold and gemstone jewelry sparkle with vinegar.
Pour some vinegar into a bowl, place your gold and gemstone jewels in the bowl, and leave them there for around fifteen minutes. Then remove, rinse, and admire the cleanliness.
4) Never let silver go dull with baking soda, warm water, and aluminum foil.
Line a bowl with aluminum foil, then place your silver jewelry in the bowl, and add a tablespoon of baking soda. Leave your silver jewelry in the bowl to soak for one minute. Then rinse your silver pieces, let them dry, and no more tarnish!
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!