Warm Glow of Royal Copper and Rose Gold
Choosing between Rose Gold and Copper for its distinctive characteristics is a wonderful option for those who enjoy both traditional and modern looks. The Rose Gold is a mix of yellow gold and copper which creates a warm glow that is flattering to all skin tones. The higher content of copper creates a deeper shade of red or pink that is sure to be treasured forever. Royal Copper offers more of an earthy tone, but also gives a soothing comforting effect, which will certainly stand out in a crowd. Our wide array of Royal Copper or Rose Gold inlayed in our Serinium® bands is sure to please, and we have many options available to suit each and every style and taste.
Not only has Copper gained popularity but the same holds true for Rose Gold. They both have distinctive hues making them stand out from white and yellow gold. Rose Gold has once again been gaining popularity over the last several years, becoming one of the most desirable metal options that it is being offered on many items other than jewelry. These two metal shades colors are becoming popular in accessories such as phone covers, sunglasses, and purses just to name a few. Even designers are adding these colors to customize their fashion line.
See for yourself the distinctive look when you mix Serinium® and Rose Gold or Royal Copper.
Serinium® ring characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!