St. Patricks Day fun romantic date ideas. Okay, maybe you are not Irish, but that need not stop you from enjoying this festive holiday with a little romance.
Are you like so many others that love to celebrate love and luck on March 17th? St Patrick’s Day is not just for the Irish to enjoy. For showing your sweetheart how lucky you both are, here are some ways to add some Irish flavor on this festive day.
Celebrate St Patrick’s Day with the luck of the Irish! Here are a few tips:
- Give your honey a shamrock-shaped card telling them how lucky you are to have them.
- Make a four-leaf clover by pressing and preserving with wax paper and hot iron to have as a good luck charm.
- Bouquet of green carnations or better yet give her a bouquet of money for a shopping spree.
- Find a bakery that offers Irish Potato Candy served in a paper bag.
- Listen to The Celtic Women, Enya or U2 during a romantic dinner.
- Meet up at an Irish pub and enjoy a green beer, a Guinness or your favorite Irish whiskey, just make sure you go early enough to get a seat, most pubs fill up on St. Patrick’s Day.
- How about a Go Green Dinner- prepared with all locally grown, raised and prepared foods? Maybe you like Corned Beef and Cabbage on Rye?
- Celtic Knot designs on his and hers rings- a pledge for undying love.
- For a romantic getaway, plan a trip to Ireland known as the land of love where you can visit historical castles, churches, shop the old towns, stay in a boutique style hotel and see the idyllic scenery that is sure to take their breath away.
Whatever you decide to do for your loved one this St Patrick’s Day, they will be sure to know they are your treasure of gold at the end of the rainbow. Check out these fun gents bands offering Celtic designs, green carbon fiber, green camouflage inlay or a simple green line in our Hot Serinium® jewelry collection.